Standard Order Policy
Bagged Caramel orders placed online
All my caramels are made fresh each week.
Online orders for the Classic Caramel bags, as well as custom orders that require shipping, will be shipped out every Monday.
All custom orders will be available for pick up on Mondays in Meridian or Free Delivery on Thursdays to local areas (Star, Nampa, Meridian, Eagle). Day and time are subject to change – but I will notify you if any changes are necessary.
Mondays – pick up between 10 am and 6 pm at:
- 830 N. Main St. Suite 100
If you wish to have your custom order shipped, all shipping is done on Mondays. (Please see Shipping information, below)
Custom orders should be placed well in advance of your anticipated delivery/event date. I recommend placing your order, at a minimum, 2 weeks prior to your event date. This will also depend on order size and the time required to fulfill larger orders. I will do my best to work with you.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of placing your custom order. This reserves an established production date for your event on my calendar.
- The remaining balance will be due on the established production date (date at which I start preparing your caramels) and is non-refundable. The established production date is the final date for any changes to quantity or caramel flavors. All sales are final once production begins.
- Caramel flavors must be selected from the available flavor menu. I’m sorry, I’m not able to create custom flavors at this time.
- Caramel ingredients can NOT be changed/altered. Unfortunately, I am not able to custom alter ingredients for specific dietary restrictions/requirements. Caramel ingredients are clearly labeled for each flavor. Please know that my caramels are made in a commercial kitchen were other allergens may be present including, but not limited to: wheat, soy, dairy, nuts.
Custom order options:
- Bulk Caramels – Bulk Caramels are great for adding to gift baskets, center pieces or any event where goody bags might be given to guests. These caramels are cut, individually wrapped and delivered to you in bulk. They are not pre-bagged in our signature zip top bag with bow and filler.Batch Quantity Minimum is 1 full batch per individual flavor. Batch quantity is 3 lbs of cut and wrapped caramels – roughly 110+ pieces depending on cut size.
- Bagged Caramels – Bagged Caramels are cut, wrapped, and bagged in our signature zip top closure bag, adorned with bow and coordinating filler. These are perfect for stocking stuffers, basket fillers or individual gifts to multiple people like teachers, coworkers or neighbors.Bow and fill color will be standard black and white coordinating. Any color requests outside our standard packaging colors will be subject to other pricing based on availability and quantity.
Custom bag order minimum is 12 bags per flavor. Each bag will contain ¼ lb of weighed caramel pieces. Piece quantity will vary based on cut size. As my caramels are hand cut, individual piece size and weight will vary. Your ¼ lb bag will always have a minimum of 4 oz of wrapped caramel.
I would be happy to ship your custom order within the United States – including Alaska and Hawaii. Shipping charges will be additional. Please provide ship to address on your custom order form and be sure to let me know the date you need them to arrive. I use FEDEX and USPS for shipping services – so please provide both PO BOX and Street Address, if applicable.
Other Terms & Conditions
Completion of any custom order is subject to the ability of Tamena Stewart to complete the agreement and is subject to accidents, acts of God and other causes beyond my control.
I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason. My caramels are my own artistic creation.
This custom order policy is subject to change without notice.